Letter Writing 10th Class 2022

Letter Writing 10th Class 2022. Here we have given 10 Class  English Letter Writing.

 

To a friend about a pleasant experience you had.

 

You are Ravi of Sector IV, Rohini, New Delhi. Write a letter to your friend describing a pleasant experience you had recently.

 

  1. Netaji Road

Ranchi

9th November, 2020

My dear Kanina,

I would like to share with you a pleasant experience. You know my cousin Shankar is in Mumbai. He had invited me to stay with him for a week. I accepted his invitation because I wanted to see Mumbai.

 

So I went to Mumbai on 14th October. Soon after reaching there. I heard about a conference. It was a conference on ‘How to combat terrorism.’ With the permission of the Chair, I was also allowed to speak there. You can imagine my happiness when I got the appreciation of the crowd. All of them appreciated my point of view.

I will give you the details of my speech when we meet.

With love

Yours affectionately

Ravina

CBSE Class 8 English Letter Writing Informal Letters 1

 

 

 

To your friend describe the winter season in a hill station you visited.

 

You have recently visited a hill station during winter vacation. Write your experience to your friend. You are Manu

ABC Hostel

Kendriya Vidyalaya

Chandigarh

3rd January 2020

My dear Manu

I hope you are hale and hearty. Nevertheless, I am sure you will not be feeling very comfortable in Delhi. It must be very cold there. Yet, it may surprise you that I have visited Simla last week. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, I enjoyed myself a lot.

 

 

 

It was the end of December. The usual crowds of summer days were absent. We got a comfortable room. In the morning, I opened the window. What a scene! It was snowing all around. We were two people in the room. Both of us dressed well and came out in the open. It was my first experience of enjoying the snowfall.

1 kept on the road for a long time.

 

In the afternoon, I watched an exciting program of ice-skating. I could not participate in it. Yet, it was a treat to watch.

With love.

Yours affectionately

Manu

 

To friend inviting to spend the vacation

 

You are Ramesh living at ABC Janakpuri, Delhi. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to come to Delhi during the vacation. Mention a few attractions that you want both of you to visit.

ABC Janakpuri

Delhi

2 April. 2016

Dear Rohit

The holidays have started. I wish to pass some time with you.

Please come to Delhi during the holidays. We shall be visiting historical places in and around Delhi. We will go to the restaurants, cinema houses, etc. We will go for a picnic on the river bank. We will shop in Connaught Place. I shall take you to the British Council Library and the American Study Centre.

I am sure you shall come soon.

With love

Yours lovingly

Ramesh

 

Describing how you celebrated your last birthday

 

You are Suresh of 25, Nehru Nagar, Hyderabad. Write a letter to your friend Vinaya describing your birthday party.

Answer:

25, Nehru Nagar

Hyderabad

10 June 2016

My dear Vinaya

Thank you for the good-wishes card on my birthday. The card was really beautiful. However, I missed you.

Anyway, my parents held a party on the occasion. All my relatives and friends came to wish me a happy birthday.

Everybody liked the birthday cake. There was a special program of dance and music. We enjoyed ourselves till late in the evening.

My uncle from England gave us a surprise visit. My parents were very glad about it. My uncle brought with him a special gift from London. I will show you the same when you come here.

With love.

Yours affectionately

NAME

 

To father for replacement of the watch

 

Your father has sent you a watch as a present on your birthday, but it is not keeping the correct time. Write a letter informing him of this fact and requesting him to get it replaced. You are Sudha/Sudhir.

Answer:

Miranda Hostel

ABC School

New Delhi

May 2, 2016

Dear Father

Thank you very much for sending the beautiful wristwatch on my birthday. However, the watch has some defects. It loses about five minutes every twenty- four hours. It has one year guarantee. So kindly get it replaced. Tell me to whom to send it.

I shall wait for your letter. I am quite well here. I hope that everything is fine there at home.

With regards

Yours lovingly

NAME

To uncle thanking him for a nice birthday gift

 

Your Uncle presented a book to you on your birthday. It is related to the art of living. Pointing out the usefulness of the book in life, write a letter in about 100 words thanking your uncle for sending this valuable gift. You are Navin/Nalini living at 250, Rcydhani Enclave Baroda.

Answer:

250 Rajdhani Enclave

Baroda

2 March 2017

My dear Uncle

It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Last Friday was my 11th birthday. The same day I received your gift of a book along with your blessings.

Thank you very much for this valuable gift. I have not read the entire book. But the little that I have read is highly useful and entertaining. I feel that these are the things that matter most. I am sure the book will remain with me all my life.

I thank you once again for the nice birthday gift.

Yours affectionately

NAME

 

To a friend inviting him to the Book Fair

 

Your friend, Kunal is fond of reading good books. Write a letter to him inviting him to visit the Book Fair which is going to be held in your city in December. You are Rctjiv Mittal, living at-15, Ballabh Colony, New Delhi.

ABC Colony

New Delhi

November 7, 2020

My dear Kunal

Thank you very much for your letter. I am glad that everybody is fine.

Our city is holding a Book Fair in the third week of December. All the major publishers in the country and from abroad are taking part in it. It is an opportunity for book-lovers. You are very fond of reading good books. So I invite you to visit this Book Fair in our city. When are you coming to us for this purpose?

Yours sincerely

NAME

 

Write a letter to a friend who has not returned your book. Request him to return it immediately as you have to finish your homework.

 

ABC Kailash

New Delhi

4th April 2022

Dear Mohit

I hope you remember that you had taken my Golden English for only two days. It is now a week. I need it urgently to finish my homework.

Kindly send it back at once and oblige.

Yours affectionately

NAME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cits hall ticket download 2024

ITI Result 2023 NCVT

Getting a California civil service state job 2021